Motte Linen Fabric is heavy yet is exceptionally soft to the touch. A slubby linen ideal for oversized cushions, relaxed curtains or any home project. This linen has a fairly open weave. It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving this kind of linen fabrics.
- 140cm wide
- 100% European linen
- Only available in 1 metre increments.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- If you are going to use this linen for curtains, we recommend lining them to avoid sun damage.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- This is only produced in 20 metres pieces; if you order over 10 metres, it will not be sent in a continuous piece. If you require more than 10 metres, it’s helpful to let us know what increments you would like.
- Available in Chalk, Dove Grey and Pale Grey.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project. Order swatches here >