Our soft linen pillowcase is a bedtime essential! Breathable linen that is kind to the skin to soothe you into a peaceful night's rest.
BED LINEN WITH A 50-YEAR WARRANTY. LEARN MORE >
- 100% linen woven of premium Belgian flax
- Cross woven in tonal yarn-dyed colours that create subtle high-low shading and rich dimension
- Mid-weight linen offers year-round comfort
- Regular use and laundering will only continue to soften the linen's hand
- Machine wash
- Bedding can be personalised with our monogramming or hand stamping service
- Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and is breathable, allowing flat sheets to regulate body temperature at night
- All our bedding can be monogrammed
- Our Oxford Pillowcase has a 2.5cm border and mitred hem detail.
- Our Housewife Pillowcase has no border for a more pared-back look.
- Order free fabric swatches here.
COMPLETE YOUR BEDDING SET
What are the most familiar embodiments of home? Is it a place or a feeling? For most of us, home is where we rest, find comfort and safety, feel welcome and nourished. Another essential aspect of feeling at home is understanding and honouring the traditions and roots of the objects in our home.
Each day, we express our relationship with the natural world by choosing what we buy and wear. We believe it is more important than ever to get to know brands before making a choice. Here are some notes so you can get to know us better. We will be thrilled to hear from you if you have any questions.
Our Brand and Guiding Principles >
Our Linen, Your Way >
From field to fibre, from yarn to fabric, the making of linen tells a fascinating story.
After harvest, the flax is tied together in large bales and taken to the mill to extract the fibre from the straw, known as scutching, which is when the first quality of the flax is assessed.
The best quality fabrics require long fibres to make the finest yarns, and the scuthing stage will influence the ratio of long fibres versus short fibres.
Shorter fibres, known as tows, are usually used to produce low count yarns. Long flax fibres, regarded as the noble part of the plant, make exquisite fabrics, and their high value is carried out to the end-product.
That said, choices like this are why our linen has been critic-approved, customer-adored for over 15 years, and why our bed linen collection, an “evergreen” for The Linen Works, comes with a 50-year warranty.