Experience the effortless charm of our linen napkins, designed to embrace their natural crumples for a relaxed and familiar feel. Crafted from the finest Belgian flax, these napkins serve as your table's versatile capsule wardrobe.
Before weaving, the linen yarns undergo separate dyeing, resulting in subtle high-low shading and rich dimensions. The mid-weight linen weave ensures durability - these napkins will last.
In terms of finish, our linens undergo traditional stonewashing, imparting a much softer feel while achieving natural, muted colours with reduced dye concentration. To enhance the natural feel, the napkins are sewn without any labels and feature a 3cm mitred corner and are generously sized at 47x47cm.
Thoughtfully packaged with an organic linen ribbon, keeping them together for easy retrieval from your linen cupboard, they can be personalised upon request with monograms, initials, a family crest, or a special date.
This attention to detail elevates these napkins beyond mere table accessories, turning them into a much cherished addition to your home.
- Machine wash with a gentle soap
- Air drying is always preferable
- The more you use and wash them, the softer and more supple they’ll become – just what you want in a napkin.
- Natural fibre made locally from seed to fibre to fabric
- Grown without the need for fertilisers or pesticides
- Sustainably made in small numbers to reduce waste
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Carbon Neutral Courier
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Order fabric colour swatches here.