Woven from the world's finest Belgian flax, our understated linen bedding is stonewashed to enhance its natural softness and tumble dried for a casually elegant look. Supple and breathable, the mid-weight linen offers year-round comfort in a subtly textured, yarn-dyed weave with a relaxed drape. Beautiful and practical, our heirloom-quality linen only becomes softer over time.
BED LINEN WITH A 50-YEAR WARRANTY. LEARN MORE >
- 100% linen woven of premium Belgian flax
- Cross woven in tonal yarn-dyed colors that create very subtle high-low shading and rich dimension
- Mid-weight linen offers year-round comfort, enhanced stone washing that creates a lived-in feel
- Duvet covers have a triple-stitched French seam, as well as a seamless top end, creating the illusion of an invisible stitching and minimal edging.
- Mother-of-pearl button closure
- Made in Europe
- Bedding may be personalised; monogram placement is center of duvet cover
- Monogrammed items may not be returned.
- Can't decide? Order FREE fabric swatches here.
COMPLETE YOUR BEDDING SET
What are the most familiar embodiments of home? Is it a place or a feeling? For most of us, home is where we rest, find comfort and safety, feel welcome and receive nourishment. Home is a sanctuary and place to cultivate togetherness.
For us an essential aspect of feeling at home and finding roots is understanding and honouring the traditions of those who came before us.
Traditional practices are something we have always admired here at The Linen Works, and as we age and exceed ten cherished years in business, we value our long-standing relationships with the European linen industry and its skilled workers more than ever.
From field to fibre, from yarn to fabric, we continue to invest in this local fibre to bring the best linen into your everyday living.
- Single | To fit 140 x 200cm
- Double | To fit 200 x 200cm
- King | To fit 225 x 220cm
- Super King | To fit 260 x 220cm
- Regular use and laundering will only continue to soften the linen's hand
- Machine wash at 40°C should be sufficient; do not use bleach or use optical whiteners.
Once you make a purchase we'll also email you a handy guide on how to best look after your linens.
|Standard||£4 (2-5 working days)|
|UK Postcodes||FREE OVER £50|
|Next Day||£7 |
|Order by 2pm Mon to Thu||FREE OVER £250|
|Order by 2pm Friday||FREE OVER £250|
|Same Day||£12 (London Zone 1-3)|
|Order by 2pm||FREE OVER £250|
|READ MORE||FREE OVER £250|
You can return orders to us within 365 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if you’re returning the whole order.
It is always a delight to own something that has been made just for you.
The time-honoured, traditional practise of monogramming linens turns a utilitarian linens into precious keepsake that can be cherished for years to come, while our hand stamping service is sweet way to add a personal touch to our linens.
- Bedding personalisation placement is on the centre of duvet cover, centre of pillowcase opening and top center of flat sheet.
- Add a 1-initial or 3-initial monogram with choice of font color and style; we particularly like tone-on-tone color option to match bedding color.
- Monogrammed items may not be returned
Simply click ‘Would you like to personalise?’ before adding your product to your basket.
Delivery Time (time frame excludes weekends and bank holidays):
- Monogramming: a maximum of 15 characters (£25) – 10 working days
- Hand stamping: a maximum of 15 characters (£8) – 5 working days
Buying a gift? Make it extra personal with our gift wrapping service at just £5. Your linens will be beautifully wrapped in tissue and placed in our signature box, complete and sealed with our embossed ribbon. Just click 'Gift Wrapping' during checkout.
"Provence. A historical region in southeastern France that nourishes a gamut of life’s simple likings across hill-top villages held together by amiable beauty. This idyll stretch of the Mediterranean offers a spectacle of mesmerising purity and has long fuelled me with inspiration. Smudges of lavender, vineyards and olive trees poised under the spotlight of the warm sun are all what allows this province to remain overwhelmingly Provençal; not to mention the memorable family-infused communities behind it.
Even if it is only in our imagination, the moment the heat strikes and sun begins to shine from season-to-season, it is Provence where we find we escape to; a procrastination that is more than often fortified through a whisperingly transparent rosè wine connected with this region. Over the years some of our rosé-drinking habits have changed. I recently caught a friend plucking bottles of wine out of a shop fridge, holding them up to the light and musingly squinting at them. “I am looking to see which is the palest,” she said, when I asked.
Rosé has been getting lighter, not just in Provence but further afield geographically too. Just over a decade ago, many rosé wines were a sumptuous, deep raspberry blush. Now, we long for a fashionably pale, light and refreshing thirst-quencher; one with the shade of faded ballet pumps or delicately poached salmon.
I have always loved the romantic shades of a rosé colourway scattered around my home in the form of cushions, linen sheets and of course a beloved bath robe, one of my all-time favourite products in our pure European linen collection. Even so, I must confess that over the years – in the same way rosés are becoming fairer - I have been wanting to weave rose linen cloths with only a small trace of pigment, so that they are only just discernibly pink.
So here we introduce to you our new refinement of our rose colourway with a long-awaited update; Mireille Rose. A soft touch of pink, this modern rose that is pale yet interesting..."
- Larissa, Creative Director