Top your table right with these hand-stitched linen numbers. Choose from a variety of natural tones, and feel free to mix and match (there are tablecloths and napkins here, after all).
Leave it out for everyday use (we like it a little wrinkly) and iron it crispy when you want to get a little extra fancy. And don't worry about spill - like all fine linen textiles, these pieces mellow beautifully over the years, becoming softer every time they're washed.
- Choose from a variety of 6 natural tones.
- Linen yarns dyed separately, producing a multi-toned effect on the final design.
- 4cm mitred hem corners around the edges
- Made in Europe
- Laundered at the mill for extra softness
- Machine wash with a gentle soap
COLOUR NOTE: The colour of natural linen is always affected by the seasons and farming processes used to obtain fibres from flax plants. If the weather is particularly dry in one harvest and the other wet, it will affect the linen thread colour. There is always a degree of variation in the colours produced each season.
• 140x180cm | Recommended for a 4ft Table
• 150x230cm | Recommended for a 6ft Table
• 160x275cm | Recommended for a 7ft Table
• 160x325cm | Recommended for a 8ft Table
• 160x375cm | Recommended for a 10ft Table