No matter what colour you get them in, they always look elegant, just-slightly-rumpled and will only get softer and more loveable with use.
Also known as a top sheet, this versatile bedding can be used in a number of ways.
- Over the years, we have found two flat sheets to be the best all-around bedding option.
- Flat sheets tend to last even longer than fitted sheets, and it is best to rotate with the bottom sheet so that the bottom sheet does not wear out first.
- They are perfect for warmer months. Use a flat sheet instead of a duvet cover for a comfortable night's sleep.
- You can lay below the mattress to make a beautiful valance.
BED LINEN WITH A 50-YEAR WARRANTY. LEARN MORE >
- 100% linen woven from premium Belgian flax
- Cross-woven in tonal yarn-dyed colours that create very subtle high-low shading and rich dimension
- Mid-weight linen offers year-round comfort, enhanced stone washing that creates a lived-in feel
- Beautiful and practical, our heirloom-quality linen only becomes softer over time
- Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and is breathable, allowing flat sheets to regulate body temperature at night
- Features an elegant 2.5cm mitred hem border on all edges
- Made in Europe
- Machine washable in cool to warm water with mild soap. Pre-soaking is effective in lifting stains. Line dry or dry on no-heat setting. Iron with a steam if desired.
- All bedding can be personalised with our monogramming service at request
- Air drying is always preferable
- Order FREE fabric swatches here.
COMPLETE YOUR BEDDING SET