We think of ourselves as relaxed and laid-back - and we like our kitchens to match. Crafted from 100% linen, this tablecloth is just that.
Before weaving, each one of the European yarns is dyed separately, producing a very slight multi-toned effect on the final design.
Leave it out for everyday use (we like it a little wrinkly) and iron it crispy when you want to get a little extra fancy. And don't worry if you spill -- like all fine linen textiles, these pieces mellow beautifully over the years, becoming softer every time they're washed.
- Choose from a variety of 6 natural tones
- Feel free to mix and match with the coordinating linen napkins.
- 4cm mitered hem corners around the edge makes a timeless and classic look
- Stone-washed to enhance our linen’s natural softness
- Can be personalised with our monogramming or hand stamping services - have one monogrammed as a gift you know will get tons of everyday use.
- Made in Europe
What are the most familiar embodiments of home? Is it a place or a feeling? For most of us, home is where we rest, find comfort and safety, feel welcome and receive nourishment. Home is a sanctuary and place to cultivate togetherness.
For us an essential aspect of feeling at home and finding roots is understanding and honouring the traditions of those who came before us.
Traditional practices are something we have always admired here at The Linen Works, and as we age and exceed ten cherished years in business, we value our long-standing relationships with the European linen industry and its skilled workers more than ever.
From field to fibre, from yarn to fabric, we continue to invest in this local fibre to bring the best linen into your everyday living.
- 140x180cm | Recommended for a 4ft Table
- 150x230cm | Recommended for a 6ft Table
- 160x275cm | Recommended for a 7ft Table
- 160x325cm | Recommended for a 8ft Table
- 160x375cm | Recommended for a 10ft Table
- Regular use and laundering will only continue to soften the linen's hand
- Machine wash at 40°C should be sufficient; do not use bleach or use optical whiteners.
Once you make a purchase, we'll also email you a handy guide on how to best look after your linens.
|Standard||£4 (2-5 working days)|
|UK Postcodes||FREE OVER £50|
|Next Day||£7 |
|Order by 2pm Mon to Thu||FREE OVER £250|
|Order by 2pm Friday||FREE OVER £250|
|Same Day||£12 (London Zone 1-3)|
|Order by 2pm||FREE OVER £250|
|READ MORE||FREE OVER £250|
You can return orders to us within 365 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if you’re returning the whole order.
It is always a delight to own something that has been made just for you.
The time-honoured, traditional practise of monogramming linens turns a utilitarian linens into precious keepsake that can be cherished for years to come, while our hand stamping service is sweet way to add a personal touch to our linens.
- Bedding personalisation placement is on the centre of duvet cover, centre of pillowcase opening and top center of flat sheet.
- Add a 1-initial or 3-initial monogram with choice of font color and style; we particularly like tone-on-tone color option to match bedding color.
- Monogrammed items may not be returned
Simply click ‘Would you like to personalise?’ before adding your product to your basket.
Delivery Time (time frame excludes weekends and bank holidays):
- Monogramming: a maximum of 15 characters (£25) – 10 working days
- Hand stamping: a maximum of 15 characters (£8) – 5 working days
Buying a gift? Make it extra personal with our gift wrapping service at just £5. Your linens will be beautifully wrapped in tissue and placed in our signature box, complete and sealed with our embossed ribbon. Just click 'Gift Wrapping' during checkout.