These linen napkins are your table’s capsule wardrobe. Dress them up or down! The more you use and wash them, the softer and more supple they’ll become.
Beautifully woven from the finest Belgian flax, whose yarns are each dyed separately before weaving, which creates a very subtle effect that elevates your tablescape, particularly when paired with a matching linen tablecloth.
- Finished with a 3 cm mitered hem corner
- Available in 6 muted colourways. Mix the colours for added charm.
- Napkins can be personalised with our monogramming or hand stamping service. Placement will be diagonal at one corner
COMPLETE THE LOOK
What are the most familiar embodiments of home? Is it a place or a feeling? For most of us, home is where we rest, find comfort and safety, feel welcome and receive nourishment. Home is a sanctuary and place to cultivate togetherness.
For us an essential aspect of feeling at home and finding roots is understanding and honouring the traditions of those who came before us.
Traditional practices are something we have always admired here at The Linen Works, and as we age and exceed ten cherished years in business, we value our long-standing relationships with the European linen industry and its skilled workers more than ever.
From field to fibre, from yarn to fabric, we continue to invest in this local fibre to bring the best linen into your everyday living.
|Standard||£4 (2-5 working days)|
|UK Postcodes||FREE OVER £50|
|Next Day||£7 |
|Order by 2pm Mon to Thu||FREE OVER £250|
|Order by 2pm Friday||FREE OVER £250|
|Same Day||£12 (London Zone 1-3)|
|Order by 2pm||FREE OVER £250|
|READ MORE||FREE OVER £250|
You can return orders to us within 365 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if you’re returning the whole order.
It is always a delight to own something that has been made just for you.
The time-honoured, traditional practise of monogramming linens turns a utilitarian linens into precious keepsake that can be cherished for years to come, while our hand stamping service is sweet way to add a personal touch to our linens.
- Bedding personalisation placement is on the centre of duvet cover, centre of pillowcase opening and top center of flat sheet.
- Add a 1-initial or 3-initial monogram with choice of font color and style; we particularly like tone-on-tone color option to match bedding color.
- Personalised items may not be returned
Simply click ‘Would you like to personalise?’ before adding your product to your basket.
Delivery Time (time frame excludes weekends and bank holidays):
- Monogramming: a maximum of 15 characters (£25) – 10 working days
- Hand stamping: a maximum of 15 characters (£8) – 5 working days
Buying a gift? Make it extra personal with our gift wrapping service at just £5. Your linens will be beautifully wrapped in tissue and placed in our signature box, complete and sealed with our embossed ribbon. Just click 'Gift Wrapping' during checkout.